Day 83 of 14,600

I journaled in my diary after a long time.

Spent a lot of time on phone calls and I got my exhausted.

Went to a place called Thalassery for lunch. I don't have the arrangement yet to cook at home and I felt like having rice. Actually, I felt like having moong dal khichadi but I could not find it anywhere close by.

Anyway, it was already four o'clock. So I ordered yellow daal and ghee rice. I thought ghee rice would only be rice with ghee but it had raisins and cashews also. I usually do not like that but since I eat after 16 hours of not eating anything, I didn't mind that.

It was nice. I liked that the amount of daal was perfect for the amount of rice that was served. Usually something or the other gets left behind.

It is around 8:30 in the evening now and I would have liked to be done right about now.

Little irritated. Maybe will go for a walk to the neighbouring CCD and get Storm - their energy drink - and have it.

This is probably the earliest I have uploaded the blog. But hey! Just want one thing off my chest now.


Comments