Day 8 of 14,600

I just finished writing a storyboard and am quite pleased with it. I also just signed up for a seat in a co-working space. That was good.

Today is Shoshti and there is a lovely Durga Ma idol in the building complex.

I have doodled a few things and they are up on my Instagram account.

This girl at the co-working space - one of the admin people - was wearing a really nice top. It was a kind of a jersey material. Bluish-gunmetal shade with lace epaulettes. Very distinctive.

I didn't get a lot of clothes when I came to Bangalore and although I am pretty much sorted, I still wanted a pair of denims. I ordered for a Newport pair from Flipkart. Just wearing it now. It's okay. Nothing fantastic but I suppose it can be styled to look better.

Am having coffee now. Tasty coffee.

Comments