Day 5 of 14,600 days

I am working out of a collaborative working space now. Well, working is a funky term for what I'm doing here. But here I am in any case. I have a call at 8:30 p.m. and where I stay is a little busy with a lot of people in the house. It's fun, on the whole but working steadfastly becomes a little difficult. Actually, I had to work on one other assignment before my call but I don't really feel like working. I feel like typing. I came late today for this free trial at the co-working space so I don't think I can come and work here over the weekend. That is a bummer because I really needed to work over the weekend. Never mind, if that doesn't happen, I will probably go to a cafe near my house.

Today I made a spicy curry-soup with sprouts, corn, soya nuggets and potatoes and another basic jeera aalu. My friend is a very good cook as are the other people who stay at home. But they work etc. so they usually eat out. Last week or so, I have been making something or the other at home - using millet and potatoes mostly, no onion or garlic - the general stuff that I make when I am by myself. So it was a little surprising that my friend's daughter likes my food. Actually, I think, in the whole world only my father thinks I am a good cook - mainly because I cook very, very simply. So, the fact that I got someone else to like the food is also nice. I do think I have improved.

Anyway. That is that. It is almost time for my work call so I will go now.


Comments