359, 358

I want to learn to be kind. That is all.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I too sometime wants to be kind but then that happens only when I am not treaded kindly. Just wondering is that normal ? Why do u want to be kind ?
Mukta Raut said…
I feel that kindness is a gentle way to live. And lately, I think it is the way to freedom. If I am kind, I find myself letting of hurt quicker than earlier. I understand what you are saying - about kindness and how you want to make it available for yourself and others only when you have been hurt. I feel the same way too - maybe because we have gone through the spectrum of alternatives? Of hurting back? Lashing out? Witholding love? Maybe we have tried all that and understood that none of that works. So we feel the trigger to try something else now.
Anonymous said…
So kind of you to revert. Thank you.
Anonymous said…
Becoming kind is easy, but being kind to someone who hurts you is difficult!! I am kind but there are times I just cannot control lashing back like one rebellious cat. Such a difficult task, hope you achieve it as you wish to!!
Anonymous said…
Becoming kind is easy, but being kind to someone who hurts you is difficult!! I am kind but there are times I just cannot control lashing back like one rebellious cat. Such a difficult task, hope you achieve it as you wish to!!