392

Some good things I came across today:

1. Saw a spray of beautiful white-almost bluish flowers by the roadside. It was a lovely shade and it so happened that, at work today, I came across a website that calls this shade 'Alice Blue'. (http://www.flatuicolorpicker.com/?utm_content=buffer442f1&utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_campaign=buffer)

2. I tried the Paneer Wrap from Mac Donald's. It was tasty and spicy. Loved the wrap itself, though. It was quite soft and not at all doughy.

3. The car has stalled since the last few days. So, I've been taking the auto since the last few days. The rickshaw stand at Balewadi Faata is working out pretty well! They go by meter. They, so far, have been polite. Yes, they will decline to give back change. But most will smile as they will tell you that it's okay to forego eight rupees.

4. Really funny episodes of Stephen Colbert's Late Night show. I enjoy those a lot.

5. My pretty black and white striped skirt from Mango which I thought I'd misplaced a while ago.



Comments