I hate everyone!

FIRST, the stupid BEST bus does not stop at the bus stop. When I remove my glares to take down the bus number (for some reason I can't see too much through these Fast Track sunglasses), it falls on an idiotic stray dog who yelps and jumps two feet in the air.

THEN a stupid rag-picker points at me and laughs.

THEN, in the next bus I catch, a girl keeps dozing off next to me with her head bopping my shoulder. I tell her, ever so nicely, that she can put her head on my shoulder and sleep if she wants. (I don't want her neck to snap, given all those sharp jerks she's having.) She looks alarmed and tells me, "Oh no no! I'm not like that! Sorry!" (I'm NOT LIKE THAT! What the hell is that supposed to mean? 'Like that' means what...lesbian? Well, I'm not like that either. I was just being NICE! Actually, I'm usually not nice either...so I'll let that pass.)

THEN I read my horoscope that says, "It'll be a good day for those around you. Try to stay out of their way."

Some days, it just doesn't pay to get out of bed.

Comments

Ramit Grover said…
I'm not like that! ROFL!
Mukta Raut said…
so, my misery's amusing to you, is it Ramit? Hey! my horoscope was right...people around me ARE having a good time! I'll just stay out of their way then.
:D king of bad days! I was going to say ha ha but thankfully read the previous comment :P
Mukta Raut said…
no sympathy! Fine people...none of you gets listed in my will!
Ramit Grover said…
Oooh, there's a will? Ohay then, I'm so sorry and sad and upset that other girls think you're a lesbian.

Please make the cheque/draft in my name. Thanks!
Mukta Raut said…
so, ramit - its not enough that you laughed at me, you also now want to see me dead. Ypu're fast becoming my least favorite person...and that is a long queue I tell ya! :-)
Jay Shanker said…
That was funny! Having your orientation questioned was hilarious!! :-)
zainab said…
hahahahhahahahaha@ "well, Im not like that either", this was really really really funny..made me laugh soooooo much..thank you :)