A day with some stuff

 Met a friend in Vashi after very very long. Spent some time with her teeny daughter who was curious about me first but then started crying when her mum wasn't holding her. I don't think you ever grow out of that...the security of a mother's embrace.

We got some dinner at Inorbit, a place called Koa. I had California roll and Baos after really long. They were okay. Sub-par really but the highlight was meeting my friend. But they did have a Jammin' Islander mocktail that came in an interesting glass. 


Then dropped in to check in on Papa. He is fine. I wanted to talk to him about something important. Could have stayed over but a plumber is coming over tomorrow to sort something out. 

Got hungry again at home. So had rice, fried potatoes, crushed red chilli and badi, and butter. Actually I think I was pissed off with someone so was taking it out on the food. The second dinner was emotional eating.

Took a ride back in an auto. He was practically channeling a hovercraft. Anyway reached home and I thought I would write about today before texting home that I am still alive. 

Comments

Popular Posts