Days 90 and 91

 I watched Materialist today and I really liked it. Although Dakota Johnson reminds me of a brunette Gwyneth Paltrow - rich Manhattan princess. But her voice is so soft and velvety that you actually melt. It has a nice sound track too!

Life is nice. Painful in places. Too many places. But the resite comes just as suddenly. Not just respite - but heart-aching beauty and joy.

Anyway, here are a few things I am grateful for:

1. Papa is well. I spoke to him today on Father's Day. He made a few jokes asking if it was for all fathers or jusr happy ones. I'd thought that I wouldn't be able to reach him today but I did.

2. Spoke to my niece today and it was fun.

3. I finished some work today. It is going on and on. But it got done so there may be some respite tomorrow - respite to carry on with another task. 

Comments

Popular Posts