Day 98 of 108
Losing my cool now. Had to cancel my appointment to the physiotherapist for tomorrow. I really want to just get out of the service industry now. I don't have the energy to shore up and deal with clients. But I suppose things could always be worse. Anyway, deep breaths and we will go forth.
Here are all the things I am grateful for:
1. Papa is well. He has a doctor's appointment soon that he will go for. If it is on a weekend I could go with him. But he will likely go with the caretaker because it is routine and it is on a weekday. I am feeling guilty about it but I have to arrange for money. Can't do it being away from here.
2. Worked out today.
3. Had chhole and rice. I love chhole.
4. Did a little work I guess. Not as much as I had hoped but there it was.
5. Had money for groceries. Can't take that for granted.
6. Have a beautiful home to live in and enjoy the rains.
Comments