Day 97 of 108
It was a day of sorts. I completed three sets of push-ups today. That may have been the only accomplishment of the day. And well I survived. Did a bit of work. There is alot of rework happening in my projects and everything seems to have sloweed down and is just moving through a swamp. But like Marcus Aurelius, or one of the stoics said, "The obstacle is the way." I suppose I really have to do my best to breathe and make my way. But the frustration is immense. Actually, the burn of being in a service industry - especially ed-tech - has been feeling really sickening for a while. I am doing my best to stay the course, just do a little bit - but every little bit needs a lot. And this fixation with AI is not really helping at all. It is not making anything easier or quicker or faster for me at all. Maybe it is not AI. Maybe it is me. I can feel myself heading for a burnout. But somewhere I feel that if I just stay the course, something will happen.
If ever there was a need for mental endurance - rather spiritual endurance - or not even endurance - the wisdom of seeing it as a play act, it would be good. One lives in hope....to not get an easy life but a spirit that rejoices in the struggles.
Here are all the things I am grateful for:
1. Papa is well. He had gone for the eye camp and blood donation drive organized by his satsang. He sounded happy.
2. A friend called up and we spoke about the government for a whoile.
3. Went to Bandstand and had 2.5 plates of pani puri.
4. Managed to do push-ups. Maybe the form was not optimal. But it was what it was.
5. Did a little work today.
Comments