Day 95 of 108

 Papa's birthday today. Yesterday. Woke up really early to get to Vashi. Took some gifts that I had bought for him. Full sleeve tshirts from Fascination, some color pen sets and an a coloring book for adults. He looked so cute in his mustard tshirt. When I reached home, he was walking about on the terrace and trying to meet his goal of 18 lengths. I sat down and waited. Had tea, lot of brekker, and then sound, deep sleep. 

Before that Papa and I went to the temple nearby, had lunch and all that. Then he left for his satsang. 

My heart is feeling so heavy today. It's as if I can't hold any more love for one person as much as I hold for my dad. And every birthday is a memory that soon enough this will be gone. When there is anger, there is pain. When there is love, there is pain. When there is loss, there is pain. When there is possibility of loss, there is pain. 

Pain. Looks like there's all there is to it.

Anyway here are a few things I am grateful for:

1. Papa is well. 

2. Enjoyed my rick rides to and fro from Vashi 

3. Periods started today. May explain the heavy heart.

4. Had good food.

5. Got a chance to give away some clothes.

Comments

Popular Posts