Day 94 of 108
I had taken time off to work on a personal project. Used up some savings to work on that but I cannot find that file at all! It is strange. Got lost in the matrix. I think it is a lesson for me to not take things personally. Oh God! It is painful though.
Here are a few things I am grateful for:
1. Papa is well and I spoke with him today.
2. A friend took me to Fascinations and I bought some tee shirts for Papa.
3. I woke up early and went for breakfast. It was cold and rainy. Had a coffee and a smoked tofu wrap. The man who served me leaves from Colaba at 4:30 am to catch the 5 am train to reach Bandra at 6 am and open the shop. He was so sweet and cheerful. I really wish him success.
4. I have been having very bad regulation with sleep. So I slept in the afternoon.
5. I lost my outline. I am thankful for it even though I am grieving. Just to sharpen that prasad buddhi mindset. This too must be good for me.

Comments