Day 91 of 108

 I am so exhausted...there is so much rework and reviews happening. I think I should just figure out a way where I can handle rework. Here's the thing - when you work with AI, your first draft is a version of a rework. So you are not getting anything on a clean, fresh slate. In a way, working with AI just feels like endless cycles of reincarnation. You just carry the heft of sluggish karma, birth after birth.

Lately I have been exposed to some multicultural teams, and I sense a certain weird condescension. And that may have worked at one time, when one group of people were comfortably servile. But now, that servility has evaporated, and it may be replaced by a different kind of reverse condescension. 

I find it exhausting, and it reaffirms my innate opinion that all human beings are tedious. But if I keep some distance and think about things, it is quite fascinating. The way things turn. But it is strange as to how does one stay the course - trying to retain some humanity when humans really press your buttons?

Here are a few things I am grateful for:

1. Papa is well.

2. The grind of work. Yes it is challenging but I am really really grateful for the opportunity to aspire for mastery one more time.

3. Enjoyed a couple of 'pack-a-pavs', especially the sriracha mushroom.

4. Came across this image on Facebook. It is so beautiful. I was missing my mum. This made me feel good:


5. The experiences with people - the kind of arrogance and condescension that people emanate when working with groups who live and work differently from them. It is very very painful. But one should say thank you for every type of warning that may come your way. (But God! It is so tiring!)




Comments

Popular Posts