Day 90 of 108

 The repeated weather forecasts of El Nino are really strange and horrific. I had gone for my physiotherapy today and I just waded through heat. It wasn't just hot and humid. It was an invisible marsh of an angry sun and water behaving like an absentee parent. 

Anyway I went and today's session was a little better. I am not sure if my heel will improve anytime soon. Or at all. Sometimes I just walk out of stubbornness. But it is okay. The session involved something called cupping. That actually felt nice. 

An old friend messaged. Although is it friendship if you haven't seen them through major life transitions? Don't know. Maybe some major life transitions don't involve marriage or death or child birth. Like...is this weather not part of some major life transition? Anyway I forgot what I was writing about. I have started feeling so oddly detached from everything. Except for work. Could it be that when you are that close to enlightenment (not that I am), your body starts aching to bring you back to this realm?

Anyway I don't want to prolong this. I have to do a lot and see if I can get to work a little bit quicker. I want to complete something by 10 am tomorrow. It looks difficult but there we have it. 

Here are all the things I am grateful for:

1. Papa is well. 

2. I have some work that I am tackling. It is at least keeping my saw sharpened. It feels good to keep doing what I reasonably enjoy.

3. Worked out in the gym today. Quite enjoyed myself. 

4. Had a good physio session. 

5. Have water and electricity. So grateful for that. 


Comments

Popular Posts