170

I am so exhausted. It feels like an enduring exhaustion too. But that's okay. We got through the day and there is stuff to be grateful for. Let's begin.

1. Papa is well.

2. I got clarity on one piece of information. It took a lot of back and forth of communicating in circles but got that done.

3. I wanted to buy something expensive from Zara. But I did not splurge.

4. Did not overeat.

5. Gosh! The walk to Bandstand was heavenly! There was such a strong, cool breeze that it felt lavish.

6. I wore my sand-colored linen skirt and waistcoat co-ord set from Zara with a silk striped shirt. I had bought it long back but I wore it today and it felt good. To be in real formals on a stressful day.

7. Had a good amount of saag today. Spinach and masala rice made with parboiled rice. Some vegan Blue Tribe sheekh kebabs on the side. It was tasty.

8. Had strong wifi.

9. There was water and electricity all through.

10. Had a good chat with a friend.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check (the) mate

Not the same, all the same - Rang de Basanti, being a Hindu, uniform civil code, and Hostage – in that unrelated sequence

First Impressions: How to Get Away with Murder (Netflix)