Days 99, 100, 101, 102

 Life just feels hard and tiring. But still, here are all the things I am grateful for:

1. Papa is well.

2. Have food and water and electricity and a house to sit in and enjoy the rains.

3. I light a diya everyday. This makes me feel good - like that little flame is a witness that will tell the Gods that be that even though I was overwhelmed, I took a moment aside to say hello.

4. India won the World Cup.

5. 6 months of 2024 are done. 

6. I had a lovely Saturday evening with a couple of friends. We caught up at Mokai and then got some drinks at the Mandarin House on Hill Road. 

7. The weather has been luscious. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check (the) mate

Not the same, all the same - Rang de Basanti, being a Hindu, uniform civil code, and Hostage – in that unrelated sequence

First Impressions: How to Get Away with Murder (Netflix)