Day 104

 I began the day late today and have been miffed about a few things. Why do NRIs think that everybody in the country has to drop whatever they are doing and rush to meet them? You may be coming from out of the country and you may be coming on your bi-annual trip. But I am sorry, I don't see that as an important enough event.

Anyway, I really want to trim my interaction with people drastically. There's just too little time in life to get this weary. Anyway, here are all the things that I am grateful for:

1. Papa is well.

2. Spoke to a friend and another friend came over to work.

3. I ate rice properly today with green chilly and peanut chutney. So tasty.

4. Got through the day.

5. Had food, water, electricity, and enough money to buy stuff.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check (the) mate

Not the same, all the same - Rang de Basanti, being a Hindu, uniform civil code, and Hostage – in that unrelated sequence

First Impressions: How to Get Away with Murder (Netflix)