120

 I had not made my gratitude post yesterday so I am making it now.

1. Papa is well.

2. I had a great time last night. Went to Facing East in Juhu for a lovely dinner. We tried this set of glutinous rice with bamboo shoot that came steamed in lotus leave parcels. It was fragrant and hearty.

3. We went to the beach after dinner and it was gorgeous. The waves were high and roaring. It was high tide and the police came to shunt off everyone. But it was gorgeous.

4. I had a nice time returning - empty roads at night.

5. Was safe. There was food in the house, both help came, there was water and electricity. So, all in all, good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check (the) mate

Not the same, all the same - Rang de Basanti, being a Hindu, uniform civil code, and Hostage – in that unrelated sequence

First Impressions: How to Get Away with Murder (Netflix)