Days 82, 83, 84

 It has been a couple of days and I have been unwell. But still, one is living and one is typing. Here are all the things that I am grateful for:

1. Papa is well.

2. I was able to get out of bed.

3. There was water and electricity.

4. My help came today.

5. Tried out Mag. St. The tofu scramble was creamy and yummy. The mushrooms were a tad salty. Coffee was not good.

6. Had a full belly sleep yesterday.

7. Weather has been scrumptious.

8. Came across an excellent humorous article by Douglas Adams.

9. Binged on a bunch of podcasts.

10. Some painful memories came to the surface. I am putting that down as something to be thankful for because I heard somewhere today that pain's only demand is to be felt.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check (the) mate

Not the same, all the same - Rang de Basanti, being a Hindu, uniform civil code, and Hostage – in that unrelated sequence

First Impressions: How to Get Away with Murder (Netflix)