Day 81

 Quick entries. Here are the things I am grateful for:

1. Papa is well.

2. I really enjoyed Mr. and Mrs. Mahi. It is such a sweet film! For a cricket movie, it is quiet and simple. Not rousing or ultra-dramatic. In fact, even with the lead couole - Rajkumar Rao and Janhavi don't share this crackling chemistry. Just a nice warmth that could (and does) grow over time. It's really nice. 

3. I sketched quite a bit yesterday. Not sure if I can share those pics here. Let's see:





4. I cannot explain how happy I am! I got my large set of Ohuhu Watercolor Brush set! It is just so gorgeous! I love it so so much! It has 48 shades and I also got an adult coloring book and I love it. Couldn't wait to start painting so I started on something yesterday.

5. Got home safe. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check (the) mate

Not the same, all the same - Rang de Basanti, being a Hindu, uniform civil code, and Hostage – in that unrelated sequence

First Impressions: How to Get Away with Murder (Netflix)