Day 27

Today was a difficult day. Not feeling good about how it went down. But I made a promise to myself today - that no matter how angry I feel, etc., I will let myself off the hook. Even if I have blood on my hands, in my head and heart, I will do away with the guilt. But self-forgiveness is not easy. Especially if you are not doping or drinking yourself to stupor or hooking up randomly to repress your emotions. 

Anyway, here are a few things I am grateful for:

1. Papa is okay - not too well. But I spoke to him. 

2. Managed to get the two refrigerators repaired in Vashi. Unexpected expenses but grateful that I had the funds to take care of them.

3. Water in the taps, food on plate, and roof over my head.

4. Had a really nice double-scoop of ice-cream in a waffle cone at Snowbite. I had coffee walnut and malai. (I quite like Snowbite. The ice-creams are large and value for money. In the evenings, you see large families with children. The scoops are not as tasty as Naturals. But Naturals now uses tablespoons of ice-cream and not even a full scoop. It's also quite expensive. So Snowbite is a worthy alternative.)

5. My heart was not in going to Mount Mary. But I went. Once there, it was nice. That's a rick ride I enjoy - especially around Mehboob studio. 

6. Made myself some coffee earlier today and man! Was it good!

7. I had misplaced by expensive perfume from Oud Arabia. Found it. Sprayed it bountifully before stepping out. It feels so lovely!

Comments