Day 9

 Things I am grateful for:

1. Papa is well.

2. Had gone to Versova beach in the morning. I was feeling a crazed sense of restlessness. Just getting up, wiping off sleep from eyes, taking a rickshaw and heading out felt good. I quite like Versova. It's a little bit like a drunk uncle who tells awesome stories and has magic tricks. Maybe a lot of him is tough to take but you definitely need him around for stodgy dinner-time conversations.

3. Met V and we went to a mall. It was so much fun! Or at least I had fun. It's a little bit of a downer when I am rushed through a window shopping experience. But it was nice being out in the sun.

4. I made myself tea and it came out well.

5. I was sleeping fitfully for a while now. I woke up feeling sad and lost. A friend called and I had the most nourishing chat with her. That was scrumptious. 



Comments