Day 3

 I slept off yesterday so forgot to write this. Things I am grateful for:

1. Papa is fine.

2. Had a lovely time at Prithvi last night. It was a sweet little play on a work by Edgar Allan Poe by Qasar Shah. It was in a tiny little room called Prithvi adda. This is a space opposite the theatre.

3. Had really yummy food at Earth Cafe. I have been there several times now and it doesn't disappoint. The charred skewers and the tofu scramble were delectable!

4. Went to the beach. Had a nice walk there and Juhu, for all its crowd and bustle, is a gorgeous, gorgeous place.

5. Had a safe ride back home in my most favourite time of the night - 1:30 a.m. SV Road was bustling with people getting out of clubs or people having kulfi before they had to wake up later for the Sehri prayers. Got home, lit a Diya, and felt good that in a big, large world...I have a tiny little place. Sometimes, the world does feel cozy. 

Comments