For the first day of the last month

 I didn't write anything yesterday because of several reasons. Things at home are very tough. At work, it's going okay but not too well. I think the main thing is to reason level-headed and detached so that I do not explode and destroy everyone and everything. Now, I feel the need to go away somewhere and work. I really need a change of scene. 

Okay, I am getting pulled in a lot of different directions. And it is now critical that I make a list and just stick to it. And maybe wake up earlier at the crack of dawn and start work. There are just so many meetings! 

It's tough, tough, tough. Basically have kept myself sane by looking through pictures. Okay. I have to attend a call. Poured myself a little Diet Coke and settling in to listen in and take notes.

Always good fun.



Comments