Stuff that happened today

 I got a stomach upset again...out of nowhere. And out of nowhere my finger swelled up. I don't know if there is some sympathy pain syndrome happening here where I am experiencing what he is experiencing. Or whether it is Vata imbalance. But my body is behaving very strangely.

Did a bit of work. But really too exhausted to talk about it. Completed one task but so many others remain. 

My last client call got done late so I went for a walk late. Weather was good. It's Friday so there were a lot of weekenders. A man was wearing a pista green sherwani with mirror work. He has his hair up in a man-bun and wore kohl in his eyes He was casually sitting facing the sea and chatting with another friend. The kurta was stunning and he was such an astonishingly splendid sight! Indian men look so good in Indian clothes!

Today the cook had made some palak Paratha and it was awesome! Spoke to Dad, heard some stories and a tiny segment of life slipped by.

Am tired and sleepy now.

Comments