Exhausted and sad

 It has been a rough day. And there is so much to do. It's as if the to-do list just keeps reproducing tasks when I close my diary. I think I am coming down with fever and I have been in such bad temper for a while. I feel like going out for a coffee but no. There is a ton of stuff to get through before getting a few hours of sleep and then waking up to live all over again. 

I really lost my cool today. As well as yesterday and the day before. It's towards the end of the year. It shouldn't have to be so painful anymore. 

In the loo, I was calculating the number of hours I have been alive. Got bored with the calculation but I have been alive many many hours. I should be a pro at handling my mood. What's that they say about 10,000 hours leading to mastery? Well, it has not. 

But as the saying goes, "Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment; chop wood, carry water."

Well, there's some chai for company filhaal




Comments