Once up a strange season...

 It has been many days since I last published. I was busy and hassled and felt just a tad bit deteriorated. It occurred to me that perhaps I am not living very efficiently. Okay, that thought had occurred to me a lot of times but this time I thought that maybe there is a good, simple easy way to tackle this. 

I have lived with sufficient self-awareness to know that if something is simple, it is not my nature to keep it that way. So I was looking up ways to find a system that is fool/ overthinking-proof. (Ironical that they actually mean the same thing.) AN told me about a Buddhist meditation technique called Anapanasati. (It is mindfulness through breathing. You just focus on your breath.)

I tried it again. (I'd tried it before in Bir and in a couple of yoga classes but it hadn't helped me much.) But I tried it a few weeks earlier and it felt very good. It felt as if I am now finally drifting back to my home shores. 

Now the intention is to incorporate this breathing practice into my daily life to keep living a little more joyfully, I guess. It doesn't always have to be such a struggle all the time.



Comments