A long time coming

 After a really long time, I am very proud of myself. Had hurt myself in an accident in the wee hours of the morning and the exhaustion was immense. Still I rested for a few hours and then got up and worked and attended calls and brainstormed and all that. I have exhibited brute strength before. When I sat outside my mum's hospital room and worked through assignments. But today was different. I could feel it. There are a few things going on currently that are a bit harsh to tackle. And usually I am left gulping for air and relief. 

But today was different. I felt that my mind was a hundred percent under my control in the hours that it took me to straighten up a sore back and sit at my laptop and type up stuff. 

Yep. I did good today. 

One hazelnut cappuccino shall be ordered. 

Comments