It ends...

 I saw the final episode of SuperStore today. It was the sweetest, heart-tugging, fuzzy episode I have seen in a long time. I worked in a place like that, many years ago. Made a lot of friends, some of them for life. Some just went away or too much happened between us and we stopped talking.

I was supposed to travel next month. Now I can't. It just hit me now that I can't leave my dad in Bombay and go anywhere. Even Delhi, that always felt like another neighborhood...closer than Borivali...I felt deep down that I will not go there again. Maybe I will never see J again. It's possible. 

Life maybe strange but decisive.

I am not feeling happy at all. My heart does feel at its heaviest. 

Not sure if I will be writing the blog again this year. 

If I don't, have a sweet, safe, happy Christmas and a beautiful, gentle New Year. 



Comments