Tap water of consciousness

 I am feeling really ill today. My back and neck hurts really badly. These things always get a little aggravated at night. 

I have one chocolate croissant in the fridge and white butter from Pakeezah, a milk centre. The white butter is so soft and creamy, like a tuft of smooth cloud. 

V came today. Cracked some stupid jokes. He said that he would make coffee. But he didn't. I made tea. I suppose I should not complain, considering he keeps bringing me stuff. But he does make very good coffee. It would have been nice to have it. I feel like having creamy, frothy coffee now.

My back hurts. My throat hurts. Anyway, let me think of something happy. 

Oh yes. This morning, I had to tackle a small project. It was so absorbing and interesting. That was a really fun, beautiful segment.

Got some cute, printed fabric from Fabcurate. Need to give it for stitching. Wonder what to make with it - a piece of kurta or high-waisted wide legged pants? 



Comments