Quick round-up of today's bounties

 Had called M for maalish today. She came with fresh imli (tamarind) from her farm, some home ground wet masala (with chillies, cinnamon, garlic, dry coconut, peanuts, kokum, etc.) and special rice flour made from a mix of basmati and her farm-grown variety.

Had to do an audio recording of a piece. Sent it to some people for feedback. Got some great inputs. Worked on it and wrapped it up.

On the way from Mount Mary's, I saw my favorite car - a Beetle. It was navy blue and was parked under a tree. It was strewn with fallen leaves and white and pink flowers. Oh, I love that car so much! It looks like a chubby little baby. You feel like burping it after feeding it petrol. I think it has been discontinued. Wonder why? It is such a happy looking car! A bright yellow Beetle is something I would have loved to drive someday.

Had custard and bananas made today. So I warmed up some croissant, ripped it into shreds in a bowl, poured the banana and custard on it and warmed it all up together. It was a quick, poor person's bread pudding. I liked it though. 


Comments