Smooth enough Monday

 Heard some news from Vashi that disturbed me a little. A lot. But I will not dwell on that. Now will list the happy things that have happened so far:

Really great weather today. 

Cook really outdid herself today. The food was so tasty! It was simple daal, rice, and an amaranth and potato mash but everything was brilliant! Lately she has been cooking really well! Maybe tomorrow I will give her a break and get her pizza. Sometimes we do that. I order a pizza for her and she sits gossiping over the phone in the kitchen. On those days the coffee she makes me is... phenomenal! 

Got a couple of enquiries about my availability for projects. Always feels good to be wanted.

Booked tickets. It was smooth. Now to figure out where to get the RT-PCR tests done.

I was listening to a discussion on the repeal of the farm laws. It helped me work out better. Interesting.

A friend from Bangalore called up. Bangalore. It feels so strange...this memory of me ever having lived in Bangalore. I am not in touch really with anyone from my time there. It feels as if someone else lived a year there and returned. It wasn't me. Anyway, talking to my friend felt nice. It felt as if my body had actually traveled. Maybe someday I will write about it. 



Comments