Friday

 Didn't end on as happy a note as I thought it would. Have to work this weekend. Actually fair enough because two days of this week was spent nursing a headache.

I really want to get done with these 7 days, complete my contract, and take myself out to a nice evening. Wear my blue off-shoulder dress, open-toed flats, paint my nails, take my diary, and go to a quiet place and plan. 

I will need to work out my budget and see if I can take time off or if I need to start pounding the pavement soon after. This time round, I would like to have an agent. Then I can focus on only what I like to do and actually what I need to do. 

I have a few ideas of what needs to get done. Let's see. 

Today I got a little fed up with that Wellness medical store. As soon as they ring you up on your purchases, they will want you to give feedback. It feels like a bloody job to go get stuff. I wanted to get marshmallows. It's 450 bucks! For 12 of them, it seemed. Maybe will get them for my brother and dad when they visit next. 



Comments