5 things I have enjoyed today

 1. Having a French Vanilla-flavored coffee and listening to an interview of Rushdie where he talks about his novel, "Quittoche".

2. Using my cheery new bed linen. The sheets are multi-colored polka dots and cotton. The duvet is a reversible one with fuschia on one side and baby blue on the other.

3. The cute plump little baby boy at Mount Mary's. He was wearing a waist coat and full pants! These grown up clothes in baby sizes is just the best.

4. My chilli plants looked happy today. I could be imagining things but it seemed as if they were whistling in joy.

5. My cook who doesn't share my taste in desserts (she is weirdly very opposite to sweets) really liked the Haagendaaz vanilla ice-cream. Said it tasted a little like her mother-in-law's shrikhand. (I would have loved to meet her!)

Comments