Blunking

 





I was really unwell last two days. Just mighty exhausted - emotionally and physically. Last night I was talking to a friend and it occurred to me that I don't think I have anything figured out. And a consequence of not having anything figured out is just going through life without...how shall I put it... without lubrication. It's as if every day one is getting sandpapered thoroughly.

Anyway I had a massage today. I love Urban Company. Their masseuses are so nice and they don't talk during the massage. Actually I would have called the other maalish lady but I have lost all phone numbers now. 

Anyway, I slept after the massage and woke up after the day is over. So now I have made tea, lit a candle, and am looking at the world that I will have to meet, greet, beat tomorrow.  But for now, there's truce with the innocent beast. 

Comments