The Done-ish pastry

 Today was reasonably more productive and it really is because I tackled one task by 11. 

Now it's a given. I just have to start waking up early and tackling one main spot of work (actual work) before noon. Not mails or calls or that kind of shit. Actual get-down-to-it buckling kind of writing.

R is leaving day after. Booked her tickets. Feeling a little sad. After a long time, V called up. Not to say anything nice. He called me short. Which I am not. I am tall. Not that there's anything wrong with being short. Except that I am not. I don't see what right he had to call me short when he hasn't got me phirni or anything. Anyway who cares. I don't. Because I.am.not.short.

Having said that, there's a guy in Mahim who makes luscious shoes in buttery soft leather and I wanted one in red, spike heels. 10 inches. I wouldn't wear them. But maybe I would grow orchids in them and hang them by the window.

Growing plants in beautiful shoes has always been fascinating to me. 

I lost some money today. 

Oh well. What's gone is gone. 

Onwards. 


Comments