End, man, end!

 It has all just started feeling really hopeless now. Still, am grateful for all the things I have in my life, including my new friends, Fever and Fatigue.

Today I realised that I asked my father why he hadn't worn the new shirt I got him, why he didn't eat the bagel I toasted, whether he had indeed slept properly, etc. etc. Suddenly he decides to go to Vashi for some 'important' work and I honestly started thinking that he wasn't coming back. I didn't realise that I was compensating for all those years of being an aloof daughter. I have become a noose around the neck.

Anyway, he did return after spending time in Vashi. I had ordered for a chess board so we could spend some quality-time together. He was so excited! He opened up the chess set, arranged the pieces with a happy smile on his face...and proceeded to play by himself. 

Oh well.

He looked so happy that I didn't want to interrupt. (But I did asking him to take his meds... it's not like I like being the party pooper but some things have got to be done.)

Just so tired. I used to be an indifferent spoilt child. I miss her so much. My dad does too. 

Comments