A daily round-up

 Spoke to a bunch of friends...a couple of them from Pune who I miss a lot. I really wish I could go visit Pune for a short while. I just want to go, get coffee with a couple of my friends who gave me so much intellectual capital (and of course, pure and kind friendship) that I could go on and work as a freelancer.

One of my induction cookers is acting up. I have ordered for another one but I need to figure out how to get it repaired. A couple of my school friends sent me a few leads on Facebook. Will check that out.

Cooked palak and rice and fried potol for Papa. He really liked it. At night, I had made a roll of sorts that Papa could have with Kombucha. But he didn't have either. He doesn't like Kombucha at all. I try to give him some because it is good for gut health. He just makes a face. 

Got a bunch of mails from blogger saying that they reviewed my posts again and found nothing objectionable in them. So I republished them.

Sleepy now.

 


Comments