The 'Stuck'ness

 A while ago, I was stuck outside my house because I had jammed the wrong key inside the keyhole. 

I could not get the key to move, open the lock (obviously), or come out. I jiggled the key this way and that and nothing happened. All this while, the right key dangled from the keychain. It wasn't lost or stolen or forgotten in the back seat of a cab. It was right there. Yet, the wrong key refused to budge. And I was stuck outside.

The only solution was to dismantle the lock, remove it completely, open it up, and take the key out.

This is how the last few days, weeks, or months have been feeling. I feel stuck. Clearly there's something wrong. I don't know if it is a neurological problem or what. But there's something wrong. I definitely need some kind of a psychological reset. I sense that the right stuff - whatever this right stuff is - is right there in front of me or in me but for now, it seems to be hidden in plain sight. 

And I am stuck. Outside my 'home' - whatever and wherever it might be. 

Comments