Not feeling so good

 It's all feeling quite meaningless. I am a little hazy about the story of Sisiphus (is that how you spell his name?) That Greek myth of this king Sisiphus who is cursed to roll up a huge rock up the mountain only for it to roll back down. And this goes on for all eternity. 

It's late and I am tired so I will make a quick list of some good stuff that happened today.

1. Formally got out of a project. It felt like the right thing to do because it felt hard. Someday maybe I will write about this experience of one of my worthy failures in a Pune project. But it's one that taught me that sometimes your own passion for a project could be hurting it badly. Anyway, goodbyes were said, done and dusted. It's out.

2. Worked on a short assignment today and it went well.

3. The soundtrack of Dear White People is so good! I have never liked rap or house or trance (I realise they are all different genres but I don't quite follow anything with men in large cars, thick goldchains, rundown houses but caviar-priced sneakers). But Dear White People has some gems. I absolutely loved this: https://youtu.be/szdyKpSnWyw

4. Returned to Bandra this morning. Even though I left post 8 am, I reached in 43 minutes.

5. The electricity bill wasn't as monstrous as I had imagined it to be. 

That's it for now. 

Comments