Heavy heart

 Am not feeling too good with a lot that has transpired since the last two days. Especially not after being stopped by cop on Pali Hill now and being told to return home just when I was going to buy chilled Diet Coke. Anyway, I had ordered Kombucha earlier today so I have that. 

Anyway, let me list ten things that were nice today:

1. My cook made very tasty palak daal and cubed crispy potato.

2. Slept okay in the afternoon.

3. Dad is feeling better.

4. The sky was beautiful. Early evening I saw three kites flying very close to each other and they look like they were being moving to music.

5. Spoke to J who told me about this series 'The Equaliser'. It has Denzel Washington which should be good.

6. I have a house, running water, electricity, and coffee to last me 3 days.

7. My new shoes have arrived (some of them) and the black Lee Cooper ones are awesome! So awesome that I want to wear them and position the camera on my feet during Zoom calls.

8. Saw a really beautiful woman and a very goodlooking man running up Pali Hill. They could be part of a Shutterstock videoclip.

9. Listened to music from Manmarziyaan again. What an album! I love it.

10. Provincial, the place I had ordered Kombucha from, sent a complimentary cup of hot chocolate. I am not a fan but when you are out of phirni, hot choc can make you feel loved.

Comments