Done

 One more week is done.

Since a couple of months now, I have been having bad dreams. They aren't even dreams. Just flashes of my hair pulled out of my scalp and a bloody scalp. I get tingly sensations on the top of my head. I usually ignore them. But since the last few days, my left arm has been paining and my palms feel like it's on pins and needles. I think it's connected to my dream. I called my doctor friend. She told me quite pointedly that there is no reason to reach for the esoteric when the issue could be quite easily related to my diet, nutrition, and blood pressure. I sullenly agreed to get my BP tested. But there's something about the dream and my bloody scalp. The only time I didn't feel it was when I was in Vashi... especially around my father. Then I was okay.

The other day V fixed my ACs (not really fixed...just turned them on...yes, I am that inept) and I have been noticing some strange things in the house. I feel that every time the AC is on, there's someone else in the house. V came over this afternoon and O had switched on the AC and set it to 16. When V came, the temperature had increased to 24. 24 is the temperature that V had told me to run the ACs at, by the way. I told him that this was spooky and he cracked some lame joke thst the real horror would be getting the electricity bill. 

Then he left. 

I finished reading 'The drama of the gifted child' and went to the AC room to take a nap. It had reset to 17 again. I felt like calling up V again but...not good to be scared.

I am not really scared. But...I started getting flashes of a bloody scalp again. 

This house was given on rent to several people before. I have a feeling that someone was abused within these walls. Pain remains.

I think it's time to sage this place.

If the heat and deadlines and insufficient funds were not enough... there's THIS. Oh well, as a freelancer, I can safely say that ghostbusting is not a priority now.


Comments