V for Vendetta, Vendetta as Charm

 I was mighty upset with V a couple of days ago. He really can be quite insensitive. As can I, am sure. But that day I wasn't. I really wasn't. Anyway, I mulled and stewed in my displeasure for a couple of days. Then we met today.

He really is quite charming. And that's a hell of a lot of trouble. I am not really charmed but I see the mechanics of the 'smooth operation', so to speak, and it is quite admirable.

Especially when he is sitting under an open sky looking at birds. When I see him like that, I get the same feeling of joy and abandon as you get when you see the book cover of 'Motorcycle Diaries' - of Che and his friend on the bike, lit with sunlight. 

Anyway, he took a few photos at Bandstand and I love the lilt and nuance of his pictures. They are as much about what he could capture as they are about what he couldn't. 

My favourites...

















In each of these, a story, a sin, a sonnet...Much like the gullies of Bandra.

Comments