Glunker

 Today was an odd day. I have realised that if my work day begins with a call, no matter how important it is, it's hard for me to stay on track. And today I had insisted that my brother and father come to visit me. Preparing for their visits itself is a huge leak of energy. I don't know why I stress so much when they come. For one thing it would be good if everyone just ate the same thing. This business of menu-planning is such a bane. 

Anyway brother and I went for a walk to Carter's. It's strange. We both grew up here but he doesn't feel anything here...no real attachment or anything. And when I left Bandra, I kinda left Bombay. I guess our childhoods were different and what we remember from that time is different. We had gelato and I took him to another vegan place which he hated. I have a sneaky feeling that he has started disliking Bandra because of all the vegan fare I am asking him to try. 

But he did enjoy the paneer bhurji I got my cook to make for him. He ate that with pav, something he doesn't have too much of in Vashi.

Anyway, I am not feeling on top of my time, energy and schedule. Something is going on with me that I can't figure out. 

There's this thing I read, an advice from Buddha, "If it comes, let it come. If it goes, let it go. See what stays."

So now the plan is to wait...to see what stays. 

Comments