Fdsertuv

 I don't really know what to write. Just putting out a blog because I don't want to go too long before writing something. It was Christmas yesterday and it passed by sweetly enough. No crises or calamities. It was a little sad though. Won't deny it. But it is what it is.

Today there's a bit of hassle in the house. Hopefully, things will blow over. Let's see.

Not feeling too well. But not too shabby.

I made up this word - the one in the title of the post. It's a nice word, I think. If it were the name of a clothing brand, it would be affordable punk clothing, I think. If it were a restaurant, maybe something that served different kinds of caramel custards or sushi with potatoes.

But I think it could be the name of a type of weather. The type of weather we would get in the new world - a sandstorm with churning icicles and frozen blue ice-petals. 

Anyway, feeling under the weather. Won't work today I think. Will take it easy.



Comments