Uff

 I really need a manager. Just someone sweet and funny and efficient who will manage my schedule and fill out agreements and send out timesheets and sit in for status update meetings where the upshot usually is, "Nothing much has happened in a very long time and now the deadline is softly grazing our cheek."

Dear Universe, please send someone my way. Now. 

Anyway, all's good in the hood. One tries to stay upbeat. 

I probably will have a call with a friend with who I am planning to collaborate on something. Or we will work independently on our passion projects individually. But I am really looking forward to it.

Some weeks are just filled with days where you are fighting fires so you can work peacefully over the weekend. 

But I did want to go out. Let's see. I haven't finished what I had planned to do. So I will just wrap up now. It has been ages since I enjoyed the darkness of the night.

Am sure it will ease up sweetly soon. And a manager will come my way. 

Fingers crossed and eyes closed.

Comments