November begins

It was a good day.

Visited a friend on Sunday. Had a good time.Spoke to her fish. And ate palak khichdi after a really long time. 

Spoke to a friend this morning. It was nice. 

A quick list of things that I really would like to own if I live past 2020:

1. The white sequinned dress from Zara. In fact a ton of stuff from Zara. I fact I would like to have a really solid wardrobe overhaul where I have a closet full of beautiful sequinny stuff. Colours, sequins, and shimmer. It takes skill, art, great taste to take all this and make it look subdued - and it is possible. My closet will reflect this possibility. 

2. Great stationery. Maybe a lot of stuff from Hobonichi. The Hobonichi stationery has been o my list for a while now. I would like to have that.

3. Paint something in my house. Maybe the ceiling in swirls and roundels of blue, lavender, blush, and dove-gray 

Getting tired now and lots to do to get through the day. This is it for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check (the) mate

Not the same, all the same - Rang de Basanti, being a Hindu, uniform civil code, and Hostage – in that unrelated sequence

First Impressions: How to Get Away with Murder (Netflix)