A little down but happyish still


 

This morning worked on finalizing changes on a document that felt good. One more thing wrapped up.

Have to finish something else that I will do again tomorrow early morning or work through the night.

Spoke to a couple of friends today. Realized that it has been over 5 years that I have freelanced. That's something. That really is something. I just might be the best boss that I ever had. The best boss and the best partner and the best employee. And I have survived without having my life subsidized by a partner's income, or a trust fund, or anything like that. And I earned enough to live between two cities, rent apartments, flight tickets every month, send money back home, donate to charities I believe in, and not turn into the parasite that will spend 2000 bucks on pizza and beer but will download pirated films to watch on a Friday evening. I should write about this someday. As of right now, I dazzle myself. He he!

Today's meditation was not a pleasant experience. Felt a lot of stuff come up. Which, I suppose, means that it's working. Anyway, one trusts the process and shows up. (I never thought that trusting the process or showing up were things I could do...but my freelancing career seems to indicate that I can.) 

Anyway, more tomorrow. 

Also, this juicy picture is by Clara on from Pexels. 


Comments