A strange roughish, peaceful day

You know how you sense a solid block inside your heart and you wake up in the morning heavy and sluggish. You feel as if you are wading through treacle. And then something happens. In my case, I stubbed my toe as I tried looking for a laptop repair shop close by. My foot hurt. And it was raining and I didn't have my umbrella. My wet mask was making it difficult to breathe and I had to get home. It was all too much. So I just started crying. It was so weird and funny. I literally felt the heft in my chest dissolve and mix away with the rain. 

Feeling fresh but wet, I stopped at a store that was about to close (due to the lockdown timings). I got bright green capsicums (so cheery they were that you could use them as Christmas decorations.) I also got cocoa powder. Then I limped back home because I couldn't find an auto.

But I was singing in the rain. :-)

(Typing this in my friend's cute and peaceful kitchen. We just had hot choc.)

Comments