144 TO 147 OF 14,400

I went to the temple today because it is a New Year of sorts for us. Wore a soft green lehenga from nearly ten years ago that was made out of my mother's jamaavar sari. It was so bright and colourful there. A group of girls were performing on stage - not singing particularly well but so enthusiastic! Took my mom - who was stepping out after quite a while. She seemed happy but is really wiped now.

There is some news coming my way that is getting a little tight to process. I think I need to write this all out to make sense of it.

Last night I had dinner with someone I knew from long ago - when I had started blogging. It was such a great night! First off, we went to the Grandmama's Cafe on Palm Beach Road that was quite delightful. I've been to the cafe in Juhu which is always crowded! But here, on Palm Beach, it was really nice - free-ish on a Sunday evening.

Came home very late and had procrastinated like crazy. But I have decided to never be against myself anymore. I am pretty cool and special and if there is a lapse in time and deadline, so be it. I am working on it and this thing is going to get sorted soon enough.

I have to say - there is a beautiful sheen of confidence you exude when you are not apologetic about who you are. True power.





Comments